Orders placed before 4pm Eastern Standard time will be shipped on the same day, unless it’s a holiday. Orders placed after 4pm will be shipped the next business day.
Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be shipped Monday, or the next business day in the event Monday is a holiday.
PRE-ORDER PRODUCTS/BACKORDER PRODUCTS
If your order includes a pre-order or backordered item, your entire order will be held until we have all items in stock. If you would like to receive items that are in stock right away and have your backordered items ship upon availability, please contact us by phone at (+86) 189-2379-2477 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. Be aware that additional shipping fees will apply for separate shipments.
If an order is placed before 4pm Eastern time Monday through Friday, it will be shipped on the same day, unless it is a holiday. If it is placed after 4pm, it will be shipped on the next business day. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday, and on holidays will not be shipped until the next business day when we are open. Customers may be charged a fee of $13 or more for making changes such as an addition to the order or a change in the address after an order is shipped after 4pm. If a customer needs to make a change on an order placed over the weekend, he/she will need to send an email to email@example.com. Be sure to provide the shipping department with your order #, the correct shipping address, and include the changes that need to be made. If you received a product that does not match the ones in your invoice or if you missing an item, please call us immediately and we will send the right product with a return label to send us back the wrong one. If you received a damaged or defective item, please return it back to us and we will send you a new one as soon as we receive the damaged or defective item. Any order over $99 is entitled to Free shipping in the United states. International orders will have to pay the shipping fees.
3RD PARTY SHIPPING
We take about 2-7 business days to create apparel products (t-shirts etc.) and 2-5 business days for non-apparel (posters etc.) products. Then you should add shipping times on top of that. Speed and price depends on product type and destination. It can get a bit confusing, that’s why we’ve made these tables to help you out.
97.66% of these orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than a half of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less. (Holiday exceptions may occur.)
FREE SHIPPING TO CONTINENTAL USA ORDERS ONLY.
International orders are shipped via United States Postal Service and can take 2 to 4 weeks to arrive. Expedited shipping is not available for international orders other than those shipping to Canada. Please note that some countries will impose additional tariffs on items shipped from abroad. The customer is responsible for any country-specific tariffs and duties. These nation-specific duties are added by your respective government and are not shipping charges from Adil Samit .com. Some orders may warrant additional shipping charges due to weight and size limitation. Any order over $100 is entitled to Free shipping only in the United states. International orders will have to pay the shipping fees.
An order that is refused will be charged the original shipping plus the return shipping it takes for the package to get back to our facility. All orders shipped via UPS are subject to the “Terms and Conditions of Service” as detailed on UPS.com.
All returns will be inspected upon arrival. If you received a product that does not match the ones in your invoice or if you missing an item, please call us immediately and we will send the right product, along with a return label to send us back the incorrect one.
We are proud to provide a 30 Days guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return the product within 30 days with proof of purchase and we will refund your money, less shipping and handling. This excludes mp3’s, tickets and all downloadable products.
MP3 orders purchased using an Amazon account or a PayPal account may take up to 24hrs to process and the buyer may not receive the MP3 until Monday or the next business day. All MP3 downloads come in a zip folder. Therefore they must be extracted or unzipped in order to gain access to them. *MP3 DOWNLOADS EXPIRE AFTER 30 DAYS *EACH MP3 HAS A DOWNLOAD LIMIT OF 3 TIMES *NO RETURNS FOR DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS
TO DOWNLOAD YOUR MP3
BE SURE TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE STARTING THE DOWNLOAD PROCESS. Using a laptop or desktop
- Go to your email and find the email that has the link provided to you after you purchase the MP3.
- Check your computer firewall settings and your browser security settings to make sure that it will allow you to download the files. Some firewalls and browsers will not enable you to download files due to security/hacking policies.
- Click on the MP3 link provided to you in your email.
- If you have a Windows PC you may need to make sure you have WinZip or an application that can unzip folders. If you have a Mac the files will automatically unzip and download to your Downloads folder.
- Once they are unzipped or extracted, you can use Windows media Player, Real Player, or iTunes (for Mac) to play them.
- For Mac users, if you want to transfer the mp3 files to your iPod, iPhone, or iPad, you have to download them first from your computer, unzip the folder or extract them and then put them into your iTunes library. Once they’re in the iTunes library you can sync them into your iPhone or iPad.
- Finally if files are not downloading properly try using different browsers. For instance, if you’re downloading them using Google Chrome, and they are not downloading at all or they are downloading halfway; try using Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. Sometimes your browser settings may cause issues with the download.
Using a smartphone or tablet (Android, Windows, iPhone, or iPad)
- These files are in a zip folder therefore you have to unzip them in order to play them. Therefore you have must an app to unzip files such as AndroZip (for Android devices), Zip File Viewer (for Apple devices) or WinZip (for Windows phone or Surface tablet).
- Go to the email you received from us that has the link to the mp3 files, which was provided to you just after your purchase.
- Click on the link and it will start to download to your download folder in your phone.
- Once it’s finished downloading, go to your unzip app and open it. Go to your Download folder and it should have the mp3 folder in it.
- From there you can play each mp3 or send it to a different folder.
If you have any questions about the products or problems downloading the mp3 files feel free to call us at (+86) 189-2379-2477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can walk you through the process on getting them into your device. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm Eastern Time.